A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rondai Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rondai Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rondai Evans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Evans has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rondai DR Evans MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rondai D. Evans practice?
- Dr. Rondai Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rondai Evans practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.