Dr. Rondi Walker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 22nd, 2015
Butchered my eyes
She butchered my eyes. Im left devastated and I probably should not have purchased the Groupon to see her. As the saying goes Buyer beware

October 8th, 2013
Fabulous surgeon
I was referred to Dr. Walker by my internist Dr. Umhau for a facelift. She did a fabulous job. I look natural and more youthful. She even arranged for me to speak with other patients who had undergone the same procedure. I look ten years younger and rested! Thank you Dr. Walker

May 10th, 2012
Would never go back
I saw Dr. Walker for a Cosmetic procedure. She was extremely cold and clearly did not want to take the time to answer any questions I had about the procedure. I have to wonder if it had anything to do with the Groupon I used. In my line of work, I educate physicians and other healthcare providers on how to communicate with patients to maximize patient satisfaction. She could seriously use a refresher course.

February 16th, 2012
Excellent surgeon
Fixed my hernia after a C-section. Peformed a tummy tuck and fixed the hernia through this incision. My abdomen looks great.

January 3rd, 2012
Eyelid Surgery
Dr. Walker performed an upper and lower blepharoplasty to treat my loose and hanging eyelid skin, and to get rid of the fat pockets under my eyes. She also used a special laser to remove the wrinkles and tighten the skin around my eyes. the surgery was a great success and not painful. Dr. Walker is an outstanding and caring surgeon, I highly recommend her.

September 27th, 2011
Excellent Surgeon
I was referred to Dr. Walker by my OBGYN. I did not like the loose skin and stretch marks on my tummy after I had my baby.My intial visit with Dr. Walker was very informative, and Betsy her office manager sent me pre-visit brochures so I might better understand the types of procedures that would help me.I was nervous the day of surgery, but Dr. Walker and the staff at Sibley Hospital were very reassuring.I underwent a tummy tuck and a small amout of liposuction on my back. The post-operative period was uncomfortable for about two days, but by one week I was walking and driving my car short distances.I love my results. I can wear tight jeans and all my close look better, not to mention I feel comfortable in a two piece bathing suit again. Dr. Walker is just great!

August 27th, 2011
Dr. Walker took time to listen to my questions and explain my surgical options. She even suggested other ways I may enhance my features that were less costly, and did not require the extensive plastic surgery I thought I needed. Warm and caring.

June 15th, 2011
I have found Dr. Walker to be a concerned and caring physician. She is always willing to take the time necessary to answer questions. Dr. Walker follows up with every patient and does her utmost to insure that each patient is pleased with their treatment. She has excellent surgical skills and I would always trust her aesthetic judgement.

June 3rd, 2010
Terrible doctor and bad bedside manner
The worst doctor I've gone to. She did a terrible job with my lipo. I was in excrutiating pain, the result was not what I expected and she didn't care.Uncaring doctor. I would never recommend her.