Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Fabulous surgeon  |  show details
by Serene B. on Oct 8th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Walker by my internist Dr. Umhau for a facelift. She did a fabulous job. I look natural and more youthful. She even arranged for me to speak with other patients who had undergone the same procedure. I look ten years younger and rested! Thank you Dr. Walker

|  Would never go back  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

I saw Dr. Walker for a Cosmetic procedure. She was extremely cold and clearly did not want to take the time to answer any questions I had about the procedure. I have to wonder if it had anything to do with the Groupon I used. In my line of work, I educate physicians and other healthcare providers on how to communicate with patients to maximize patient satisfaction. She could seriously use a refresher course.

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

Fixed my hernia after a C-section. Peformed a tummy tuck and fixed the hernia through this incision. My abdomen looks great.

|  Eyelid Surgery  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr. Walker performed an upper and lower blepharoplasty to treat my loose and hanging eyelid skin, and to get rid of the fat pockets under my eyes. She also used a special laser to remove the wrinkles and tighten the skin around my eyes. the surgery was a great success and not painful. Dr. Walker is an outstanding and caring surgeon, I highly recommend her.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Walker by my OBGYN. I did not like the loose skin and stretch marks on my tummy after I had my baby.My intial visit with Dr. Walker was very informative, and Betsy her office manager sent me pre-visit brochures so I might better understand the types of procedures that would help me.I was nervous the day of surgery, but Dr. Walker and the staff at Sibley Hospital were very reassuring.I underwent a tummy tuck and a small amout of liposuction on my back. The post-operative period was uncomfortable for about two days, but by one week I was walking and driving my car short distances.I love my results. I can wear tight jeans and all my close look better, not to mention I feel comfortable in a two piece bathing suit again. Dr. Walker is just great!

|  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

Dr. Walker took time to listen to my questions and explain my surgical options. She even suggested other ways I may enhance my features that were less costly, and did not require the extensive plastic surgery I thought I needed. Warm and caring.

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

I have found Dr. Walker to be a concerned and caring physician. She is always willing to take the time necessary to answer questions. Dr. Walker follows up with every patient and does her utmost to insure that each patient is pleased with their treatment. She has excellent surgical skills and I would always trust her aesthetic judgement.

|  Terrible doctor and bad bedside manner  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

The worst doctor I've gone to. She did a terrible job with my lipo. I was in excrutiating pain, the result was not what I expected and she didn't care.Uncaring doctor. I would never recommend her.