A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronee Herrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrmann
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Herrmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronee Herrmann, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrmann graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronee G I Herrmann MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronee G. Herrmann practice?
- Dr. Ronee Herrmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronee Herrmann practices Psychiatry near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Psychiatrists.