A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronel Enrique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronel Enrique is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enrique
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enrique Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronel Enrique, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enrique graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Enrique has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronel Rocha Enrique MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronel R. Enrique practice?
- Dr. Ronel Enrique has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronel Enrique practices Otolaryngology near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Otolaryngologists.