Ronen Hizami MD Patient Reviews

3.4

no change

October 8th, 2016
Terrible Doctor
There was always a wait, and he would rush me in and out. Did not respond right away to phone calls and sounded irritated on the phone. Was disrespectful, condescending, and unprofessional.

September 29th, 2016
Thank you God!!!!!!
Dr Hizami is literally an amazing Doctor. He has so much patience, insight, first professional to ever earn my trust. He's really caring and works with you. I would highly recommend him. Best of luck with everything!

May 21st, 2016
Money hungry and poor diagnostician

January 27th, 2016
Amazing
I took my son to several neurologists before going to Dr. Hizami. They all spent less than 5 minutes evaluating my son and were not interested in a full medical history before either writong a prescription or send me me for unecessay tests including MRI of his head and EEGs. Dr. Hizami spent a full hour on his hostory ans then sent me to a specialist to diagnose a disorder that was exacerbating his condition. He got me an appt that weekend which the wait is generally several months. He has made great reccomendations for the care of my son as well as working to find the appropriate medications. At each follow up he gives as much time as needed to address all comcerns.

October 9th, 2015
The Doctor would take off his shoes during the visit, ask two questions and charge $180 cash for each followup visit. And that's after the initial consultation of $350 each visit!! He won't give refills unless you come in for another followup where the above happens! What a disgrace of a professional

May 13th, 2015
My worst nightmare!
The waiting room was full of people. No minimal privacy! Waiting time was endless. I was late because it was a very stormy day and I could not find the entrance to his office. In pouring rain I went around and around the whole complex until found the entrance. He made me wait outside until 10 minutes before the end of my appointment and then let me in. Said we were left with very short time, but still decided to evaluate my son. Gave his scary analysis and didn't let me say a word. He still charged me with the FULL HUGE AMOUNT fee of the visit. After the traumatic visit I tried to contact him to ask a question and could not get through to him in all his locations. He did not get back to me for DAYS despite all the messages I left for him. My son got petrified from things he said as his guts feeling and not based on real facts. This was one of my worst nightmares! He behaved in a cruel way and did not care about the damage he caused us. Even though I told him on a message my son reaction. He was in a great hurry and gave the impression that all what matters was the money he was making... It gave me the impression of a money machine!! It was a terrifying experience...

April 28th, 2014
Very Disappointed, What a Waste!!!
Dr. Hizami puts people in hospitals for medication washout when not appropriate. Also, ignores calls and ignores suicidal cries. Botched me up after a washout and still suffering. Should be running a play group instead. Terrible guy... Not a mentsh.

April 1st, 2014
happy teen
very straight forward and gets down to business to get us teens back on track health and happy as fast as possible. And makes it clear that you will recover and there is a lot to hope for.

January 29th, 2012
Unproffessional!!!!
When I called to ask him for the copy of a px that I could not find. At the time I was FINALLY doing well. He told me off and said "I am not going to twist my foot for you" Then he said I should drive all the way from brooklyn to Monsey to pick up the prescription. It was a terrible response. All he had to do was have his secretary mail it. Often, if I had a concern he wouldn't call back for several days which would cause me anxiety.

January 19th, 2012
why aren't all docs like him????????????
I've been to countless doctors before I met Dr. Hizami, so I should've known what to expect; the look from high up above, brisk diagnosis, an unclear med and before you know it you're outta there. Well Dr. Hizami was the complete opposite a total surprise!!His patience and understandig are legendary , treats you like a person, answered my call in the middle of a holiday and while boarding a plane! His diagnosis was the first accurate one and he discussed efficiently with my ob/gyn doc as I was pregnant at the time, who was very impressed. I recommend him to anyone who wants to feel real and true care,deep understanding and listening,and a winning smile! Dr. Hizami your'e the best! I am healthy now because of you BUT I MISS YOU!!

August 28th, 2011
a fone call away
Dr. Hizami is an amazing doctor. I had an emergency and had to call him at 2 in the morning and he picked up and listened to me patiently. He is amazing and i would recommend him to everyone.

July 7th, 2011
I dont get it
It seems like the money is more important than treating his patients to help them get better. It is unfortunate.