A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronen Marmur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronen Marmur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronen Marmur, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmur graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marmur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronen Marmur MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ronen Marmur practice?
- Dr. Ronen Marmur has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronen Marmur practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists and Mount Kisco Rheumatologists.