A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronesh Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronesh Sinha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronesh Sinha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sinha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronesh Sinha MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronesh Sinha practice?
- Dr. Ronesh Sinha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronesh Sinha practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.