A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R C Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R C Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. R C Lin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 24 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R C Lin MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. R C Lin practice?
- Dr. R C Lin has 6 office locations.
Dr. R C Lin practices Urology near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Natrona Heights Urologists.