A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rong Gong LIN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rong Gong LIN is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rong Gong LIN, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gong LIN graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Gong LIN has 24 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rong Gong LIN MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rong Gong LIN practice?
- Dr. Rong Gong LIN has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rong Gong LIN practices Urology near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Natrona Heights Urologists.