Urologists

3063 Freeport Rd
Ste A
Natrona Heights, PA 15065
724-226-3833
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Very upset parent  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2014

Took my teenage daughter to see Dr. Lin..he did not listen to my concerns and explanation. He kept asking the same thing over and over again. Never recommended any tests and said he 'had nothing more to offer her'. HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING. It was a total waste of time. Made appointment with a REAL doctor when I came home.

|  show details
Jun 5th, 2014

My dad was referred to him while he was in the hospital. He did the greenlight procedure for his prostate. PSA was elevated and never rechecked, looked into. Keeps saying when he gets better he'll recheck it. My father has gotten worse since this procedure. No treatment at appointments, no plans - just a "wait and see". When he is questioned he gets flustered. wouldn't even get on the phone with me initially (made his wife talk to me) I refused to talk to her. My father has to self cath now since his bladder no longer functions right.

|  enlarged prostate  |  show details
by steve on Apr 26th, 2014

Not real impressed with this Dr. Have an enlarged prostate had green light laser surgery, said 99.5% success rate. Almost broke his hand patting himself on the back. Worse now than when I first went to see him. Trys to make me feel that it's my fault. Find another doctor this Dr. doesn't cut it. Has no idea what's wrong with me.

|  Extremely rude  |  show details
by Kelly on Feb 17th, 2014

Dr. Lin has horrible bedside manner. He did not have any regard for my pain or concerns. I suffered from recurring kidney stones, one was as large as 9cm. He placed a stent that was the wrong size without breaking up the stone, leaving me in worse pain then before the procedure. Before leaving the hospital I requested a second opinion & Dr. Lin became furious. He argued with a nurse about it & then came into my room to berate me! Even my roommate at the hospital was appalled at his behavior. I would never recommend him to anybody!

|  Great Doctor to Have in Your Corner  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2011

I found Dr. Lin to be a very knowledgeable, thorough, effective and personable physician. I would recommend him to anybody. He is a leader in treating enlarged prostates via Greenlight laser technology. I NEVER have a problem getting an appointment. Suffering from any kind of urological problem is difficult, but my mind is at ease knowing Dr. Lin is on my side.

|  Greenlight Laser surgery for severe prostatism BPH  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 6th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

I don`t know what that other lady was talking about but Dr. Lin did an outstanding job with my dad. Dad had really bad prostatism and tons ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Never was a good Doctor!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 3rd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

This man never was a good doctor. He is a urologist who operated on my father some 20 years ago and he messed my father up so BAD that I am...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com