A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rongrong Tao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rongrong Tao, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tao graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rongrong Tao MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rongrong Tao practice?
- Dr. Rongrong Tao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rongrong Tao practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.