A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roni Shtein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roni Shtein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shtein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shtein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roni Shtein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtein graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Shtein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roni Mintz Shtein MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roni M. Shtein practice?
- Dr. Roni Shtein has 1 office location.
Dr. Roni Shtein practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.