A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roni Shtein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roni Shtein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shtein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shtein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roni Shtein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shtein graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Shtein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roni Mintz Shtein MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roni M. Shtein practice?
- Dr. Roni Shtein has 1 office location.
Dr. Roni Shtein practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.