A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronica Kluge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronica Kluge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kluge
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Kluge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronica Kluge, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kluge graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kluge has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronica Mahoney Kluge MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronica M. Kluge practice?
- Dr. Ronica Kluge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronica Kluge practices Infectious Disease near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Bonita Springs Infectious Disease Doctors.