A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronina Covar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronina Covar, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Covar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Covar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronina Covar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Covar graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Covar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Jewish Health
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronina A Covar MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ronina A. Covar practice?
- Dr. Ronina Covar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronina Covar practices Allergy & Immunology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists.