Dr. Ronit Adler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronit Adler?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Ronit Adler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Great Doctor

How often do you go to a doctor who truly listens to what you say? With Dr. Adler she not only listens, but then begins to diagnose what the problem is that is causing you to be in pain. She then explains in detail why you have this pain and how she will go about treating it. I think you would have to look far and wide to find someone who is as enthusiastic about helping you to begin to feel like yourself again. I would highly recommend her to you.

April 28th, 2015

I have found that Dr Adler is the best by far. She is very professional , compassionate. I have a good team of doctors who all worked together. If it was not for. Dr Adler and the people she surrounds herself in office and at the hospital my life would surely be a lot worse and filled with pain everyday. With out question even a second thought. I would highly recommend Dr Adler to anyone who asks the simple question Do you know a good. Doctor? Answer: Dr. Ronit. Adler

March 13th, 2011

The Best!

Dr. Adler is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She is extremely caring and takes the time to answer your questions. I am absolutely satisfied with the care I receive at her office. Her staff is respectful and courteous. Her treatments have kept me moving and walking. I am also extremely satisfied with the cosmetic procedures I received from Dr. Adler and found her prices to be just fine.

December 28th, 2010

A patient seeking cosmetic injectables and products

Two parts high pressure saleswoman, one part doctor. Do your homework on product and procedure before you see her. I came to her office with a coupon for botox. I was excited to become a regular patient. Her staff was polite. Upon meeting her, she was intimidating with what my face needed. I appreciated the honesty but was not ready to do so much yet. When I told her I was interested in the botox for now, and to see how comfortable I felt with her, she left me waiting for 20 mins. She sells face makeup that I normally use so I purchased that as well. When I refused to purchase more than one product she left me waiting again. Finally she hastily gave me the botox injection making me feel like I was wasting her time. I am doubtful it was the full amount. I have come back to her office only to try to purchase products. After calling to confirm that it was in stock, and that I was coming now to get it, I was left waiting 20 mins in an empty waiting room until Dr Adler came to the window with an armful of similar products. When I said no thanks, I would like my color, she said sorry we 'just sold it'. Penny wise, dollar foolish.

October 1st, 2010

md

best doctor ever

Thank you Dr. Adler

Thank you Dr. Adler my friends who you treat as well told me about this site where we can comment and rate you. I just want to thank you for helping me with my back. The epidurals worked so well that all my sciatica pain has been gone for over a year. I was happy with the care your and your office staff gave me the always getting me on the schedule as soon as possible. Thank you

overall experience

Pleasant staff. Very inviting. Dr. Adler encouraged me to discuss my pain problems. As a side benefit, she also does great cosmetic treatments including injections and smartlipo liposuction

very satisfied patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Adlers for 3years not only did she diagnose me with a serious medical condition my other doctors missed I am able to walk because of treatment she gives me.. I was wheel chair bound prior to seeing her. I also had lipo suction performed by a doctor that gave me pot holes all over my legs and stomach and she . Corrected that As well with her smart lipo that I was charged a fair price considering I was not just another person she dedicated her whole to me and even gave me a free later treatment. That other person is crazy and commented like that because shes probally looking for cheap quick fix to a distorted face and used dr. Adler to blame for her natural asymmetry. I recommend everyone to her

Happy patient

I love. Been under her care for years. I'm alive because of her

September 17th, 2009

fabulous

Great rates. Great job for $550.00

September 15th, 2009

Horrible Service

I would never go to Dr. Adler again. Im not symmetrical and i was ripped off. Her prices are outrageous. The office is sloppy and un organized. Her staff seems like they don't belong. I requested to speak to the manager and i felt like i was speaking to someone that had never worked in a professional field a day in her life. I would never return or recommended someone wasting their time coming in for the "free consultation" after you wait for almost an hour.

July 27th, 2009

OVER CHARGED

I WENT TO DR. ADLER WITH A $550 CUPON FOR RESTYLENE AND BOTOX. DR. ADLER TALKED ME INTO GETTING RADIESE, BUT SHE CHARGED ME $850 PER SYRINGE. I FOUND OUT AFTERWARDS THAT COMPETITORS, INCLUDING REPUTABLE PLASTIC SURGEONS, CHARGE ONLY $550 PER SURINGE AND SOME GIVE THE SECOND SYRINGE HALF PRICE. I RECEIVED TWO SYRINGES AND SHE TOLD ME NEXT TIME I COME IT IN WOULD BE $750! WHY DIDN'T SHE GIVE ME THE SECOND SYRINGE FOR $750 THAT DAY? tHE NEXT FEW DAYS, I BEGAN NOTICING ALL THE ADVERTISMENTS FOR $550 AND HEARING FROM FRIENDS THAT I WAS GROSSLY OVERCHARGED. I WAS SATISFIED WITH HER SKILLS; BUT FELT LIKE I WAS MONITARILY "RIPPED OFF". I SPOKE TO HER ABOUT IT AND ALL SHE DID WAS GIVE ME A FEW "SQUIRTS" OF BOTOX FOR FREE. I CHECKED FURTHER AND SAW EVEN MORE ADS FOR THE RADIESE FOR $550 AND MY PLASTIC SURGEON EVEN CHARGES $550! I HAD NOT BEEN AWARE OF THE GOING PRICE BECAUSE I WASN'T EXPECTING TO GET RADIESE AND THEREFORE DIDN'T RESEARCH IT OUT FIRST. I WANTED TO SPEAK WITH DR. ADLER ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED AGAIN, SO I CALLED AND SPOKE TO THE OFFICE MANAGER TO SEE IF THEY COULD GIVE ME SOME RADIESE AT NO CHARGE. THE OFFICE MANAGER SAID SHE WOULD CHECK AND CALL ME BACK, BUT NEVER DID. I LEFT A FEW MORE MESSAGES FOR HER AND DR. ADLER, BUT NEITHER OF THEM RETURNED MY CALLS. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN DR. ADLER BECAUSE SHE ADVERTISES THAT SHE TALKS THINGS OVER WITH HER PATIENTS AND HER AIM IS TO PLEASE. I FEEL THAT ALTHOUGH I WAS SATISFIED WITH HER SKILLS, SHE CHARGED ME "PARK AVENUE" PRICES AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME MONITARILY. I WAS OVERCHARGED BY $600! I WOULD HAVE BEEN HER CUSTOMER FOR LIFE, IF SHE WOULD HAVE ACCOMODATED ME AND AT LEAST HAD THE CONSIDERATION TO CALL ME BACK.