A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronit Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronit Sugar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronit Sugar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sugar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sugar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronit Z. Sugar practice?
Dr. Ronit Sugar practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons and Norristown Plastic Surgeons.