Learn more about Dr. Ronn Tanel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronn Tanel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronn Tanel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanel graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Tanel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tanel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronn E. Tanel practice?
Dr. Ronn Tanel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Radiology, and Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Abington, PA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians, San Francisco Cardiologists, and San Francisco Radiologists.