A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronn Tanel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronn Tanel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tanel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronn Tanel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanel graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Tanel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronn E Tanel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronn E. Tanel practice?
- Dr. Ronn Tanel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronn Tanel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Cardiologists.