A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronn Tanel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronn Tanel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronn Tanel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanel graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Tanel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tanel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans