A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronn Tanel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronn Tanel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronn Tanel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanel graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Tanel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronn E Tanel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronn E. Tanel practice?
- Dr. Ronn Tanel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronn Tanel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians and Chester Cardiologists.