Dr. Ronnelle Burley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronnelle Burley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2017

Vey Satisfied

I have been a patient of Dr. Burley's for approximately 20 years, and I am very satisfied with the service both she and her staff have provided through the years. Dr. Burley is very easy to talk with and is available to answer questions, and discuss any concerns that I have had. I remember my first appointment very well. Dr. Burley asked if I had any concerns and I responded yes. She went on to ask me what those concerns were, and I told her I felt that the last OBGYN I had never listened and was always in a hurry. Dr. Burley laid down her pen, and I feel I've had her undivided attention every since the first appointment.

August 11th, 2015

Worst ever!

At my first visit there, they scheduled me for an ultrasound at an imaging center that did not take my insurance. I went not knowing and they wanted payment upfront, so I left, not getting the ultrasound. Dr. Burley's office never followed up, never rescheduled me, never even knew I didn't go I guess?? A year later I went in for my annual. App. was at 3:30pm I arrived at 3:20pm. I was still sitting in a room at 5pm and no one had seen me. I had to pick up my kids in 30 minutes from daycare. She finally came in at 5:11pm and rushed my app. I wasn't able to ask questions about anything, and they didn't even have my patient history correct. They asked," So, both your mom and dad have migraines?" Uh, no my dad passed away 16 years ago as well. Then they couldn't remember what meds they had given me at last years app. so she said she would just look it up. The pharmacy called to tell me my RX was ready and it wasn't the correct med and 2 of them weren't even sent over. They also scheduled me for a mammogram at an imaging center that does not accept my insurance. They are disorganized, disrespectful of your time, and obviously not very thorough.

January 13th, 2015

Excellant Dr.

Dr. Burley is a wonderful person. She spends time with you and is caring.

May 30th, 2012

Best DR.!!!

I would recommend Dr. Burley to anyone looking for a great, knowledgable, and caring Dr.

November 10th, 2011

Would Reccommend

Very Gentle & knowledgeable.Takes time to answer question and is sensitive to special circumstances. Would recommend to other women.

May 29th, 2010

Dr Burley performed my D&C and I felt great afterwards even though we lost our baby

Dr.Burley did a great job performing my surgery. It was a difficult time for me and my husband but we got through it and Dr. Burley was very sensitive about the loss of our child. The only suggestion I have is, that if you are unsure about something and you are just speaking to the Nurses keep asking to speak to Dr. Burley. Once you get to her then she guides you in the right direction.

September 8th, 2017