Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

2.5

Do not go show details Do not go
Jun 22nd, 2015

Do not go here if you actually need help! First I waited over an hour to see the doctor, then it was the most unhelpful doctor I ever met. I brought records but they said not enough. I have had the same treatment for almost 10 years... What more did they want. I felt like I was on an interview. Either he is dumb and had NO memory (which I doubt) or it was him just trying to ask the same questions over and over to try and trick me into different answers. There are no different answers... I have pain problems, these are the treatments I have used, the doctors I have seen, the meds I use, and why I am here. The two great kickers are he offered no help. One as far as procedures to do and secondly I asked for one med and he would not fill it. According to him they don't treat headaches. I would not have picked a pain dr who did not treat them, and I checked their website as soon as I left and guess what's on there.. Occipital nerve headaches. I left on a pain scale of about 9. Blood pressure very high cause I am in fricken pain and no help.

stay clear show details stay clear
Oct 14th, 2013

If you want to be treated like half of a person then this place will be great for you! The front desk/office management employees are incredibly rude. An office lady named Joyce will give you an attitude and try her hardest not to help you. They are not there to help you. They are there to collect a paycheck. The office itself is seedy. You feel dirty just being there. You wonder to yourself if you are there for help with your chronic pain, or if you just entered a methadone clinic. Then you finally go back to see the doctors and you are interrogated. You are treated like an addict first, a human being second. If you pass the tests, they hand you a script as they walk out of the examining room. If you are in pain, look elsewhere for an office that is going to treat you as a person.