Dr. Ronnen Abramov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronnen Abramov?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Ronnen Abramov?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2016

Thorough Consult

Dr. Abramov did a very thorough review of my complicated history. My symptoms began 10 years ago. I often bring a lot of paperwork that doctors never even look at. Dr. Abramov, however, spent more than an hour reviewing all the facts and examining me. He was personable but still professional and realistic about my condition and expectations. I booked a procedure with him and am confident in my choice.

April 6th, 2016

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Abramov is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough and spends a lot of time with me. He explains my situation very clearly and not in "Doctor Speak". He accurately diagnosed my severe back pain and is working with me to find multiple forms of relief. The office staff is OK. Not good, Not bad but the care from the nurses and the doctor are exemplary! I definitely recommend this office for a visit!!

March 10th, 2016

Do not waste your time.

Smug attitude. Was never answer my difficult questions. Prescription writer. Rigid practice policies.

June 22nd, 2015

Do not go

Do not go here if you actually need help! First I waited over an hour to see the doctor, then it was the most unhelpful doctor I ever met. I brought records but they said not enough. I have had the same treatment for almost 10 years... What more did they want. I felt like I was on an interview. Either he is dumb and had NO memory (which I doubt) or it was him just trying to ask the same questions over and over to try and trick me into different answers. There are no different answers... I have pain problems, these are the treatments I have used, the doctors I have seen, the meds I use, and why I am here. The two great kickers are he offered no help. One as far as procedures to do and secondly I asked for one med and he would not fill it. According to him they don't treat headaches. I would not have picked a pain dr who did not treat them, and I checked their website as soon as I left and guess what's on there.. Occipital nerve headaches. I left on a pain scale of about 9. Blood pressure very high cause I am in fricken pain and no help.

February 24th, 2014

In Pain

October 14th, 2013

stay clear

If you want to be treated like half of a person then this place will be great for you! The front desk/office management employees are incredibly rude. An office lady named Joyce will give you an attitude and try her hardest not to help you. They are not there to help you. They are there to collect a paycheck. The office itself is seedy. You feel dirty just being there. You wonder to yourself if you are there for help with your chronic pain, or if you just entered a methadone clinic. Then you finally go back to see the doctors and you are interrogated. You are treated like an addict first, a human being second. If you pass the tests, they hand you a script as they walk out of the examining room. If you are in pain, look elsewhere for an office that is going to treat you as a person.

June 7th, 2017