A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronney Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronney Ferguson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferguson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferguson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronney Ferguson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ferguson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Mountain Regional Medical Center
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronney Lynn Ferguson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronney L. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Ronney Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronney Ferguson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Show Low, AZ.
See Show Low Orthopedic Surgeons.