Dr. Ronney Ferguson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ronney Ferguson?

THOUGHTFUL, CONSERVATIVE ORTHOPEDIC APPROACH

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I suffered a shoulder injury. Dr. Ferguson explained what happened and why my range of motion was affected. His recommendation was physical therapy and to allow time for the injury to heal. After that conservative course of treatment, we could then pursue other options ... if they would be beneficial for my case. We did not rush into anyting.

Great doctor!

Posted on June 29th, 2017

I saw Dr. Ferguson for an injury to my left hand, due to a fall. I was given several options, with surgery as one of them, but not the first thing suggested, which I really appreciated. I am left-handed, and was worried about being unable to use the hand after a surgery. He reassured me that the first options were the way to start. After several options not giving the pain-relief or flexibility that I needed, I opted for surgery. It was relatively easy and feels like it is going to ease the problems.

GREAT JOB ... IGNORE THE REMARKS OF A FEMALE FOOL

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

I have had both knee joints replaced by 2 different doctors. One in Tucson, AZ for $50,000 and one by Dr. Ferguson in Show Low for $35,000. Both work fine. Post-opertive recovery after Dr. Ferguson's surgery was far easier because he used a less invasive technique. Regarding the woman, who wished to have 2 knees repalced at the same time without use of standard medicines, she is obviously a fool for 2 reasons: (1) recovery after simultaneous surgeries is HARDER and (2) her husband would wreck his back hitting her head with a baseball bat! She is that hard headed.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I just had a terrible experience with this Doctor if that's what he is suppose to be. While going over the MRI results he developed an attitude after I was gathering information as whether or not I should let him do surgery on both knees. Well, he certainly is not NOW! He is a very rude man and wouldn't stay long enough to answer my questions and my husband's. He acted agitated that I was asking questions. I was also trying to explain, IF he did the surgery, I did not want a lot of narcotics. And I was trying to get the information as to the management of pain without narcotics. He started to walk out in the middle of my question, and I had to practically beg him to stay and let me finish. He was very rude and too much in a hurry. I would never let this individual operate on me. especially both knees. He could be having a bad irritable day and I would never walk again.

Posted on June 1st, 2012