Dr. Ronney Ferguson MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Show Low, AZ

May 22nd, 2017
GREAT JOB ... IGNORE THE REMARKS OF A FEMALE FOOL
I have had both knee joints replaced by 2 different doctors. One in Tucson, AZ for $50,000 and one by Dr. Ferguson in Show Low for $35,000. Both work fine. Post-opertive recovery after Dr. Ferguson's surgery was far easier because he used a less invasive technique. Regarding the woman, who wished to have 2 knees repalced at the same time without use of standard medicines, she is obviously a fool for 2 reasons: (1) recovery after simultaneous surgeries is HARDER and (2) her husband would wreck his back hitting her head with a baseball bat! She is that hard headed.

September 3rd, 2015
I just had a terrible experience with this Doctor if that's what he is suppose to be. While going over the MRI results he developed an attitude after I was gathering information as whether or not I should let him do surgery on both knees. Well, he certainly is not NOW! He is a very rude man and wouldn't stay long enough to answer my questions and my husband's. He acted agitated that I was asking questions. I was also trying to explain, IF he did the surgery, I did not want a lot of narcotics. And I was trying to get the information as to the management of pain without narcotics. He started to walk out in the middle of my question, and I had to practically beg him to stay and let me finish. He was very rude and too much in a hurry. I would never let this individual operate on me. especially both knees. He could be having a bad irritable day and I would never walk again.

June 1st, 2012