A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronney Stadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronney Stadler, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronney Stadler, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stadler has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronney F Stadler MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronney F. Stadler practice?
- Dr. Ronney Stadler has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ronney Stadler practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Irving Colorectal Surgeons.