Dr. Ronni Goldsmith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronni Goldsmith?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ronni Goldsmith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2015

Most trusted medical provider

Dr. Goldsmith has seen both my children since they were born and they are now in college. She is busy and you will wait a bit to see her. Call for your routine appointments with plenty of lead time. But when you and your child are in front of her, she takes time, is interested in the whole child, asks about school, social integration, safety etc. She has a great manner and my children have come to rely on her. They both see her independent of me know as she will see "kids" until they graduate college. I know they have both felt comfortable asking her about issues they are concerned about at these later stages of childhood. Dr Goldsmith rocks!

September 25th, 2014

Awesome pediatrician

Dr. Goldsmith was my baby's doctor since she was born and until we moved away when she was 18 months old. I (and my now 22 month old) miss her so much. She took the time to talk and figure out the best way to treat her. When my baby first started daycare she was sick a lot and Dr. Goldsmith and the entire office were always wonderful, understanding and compassionate. We got quick appointments and great service. In our new home I like the pediatrician too but nothing like Dr. Goldsmith. I was more than happy with her care for my baby. And my daughter, in fact, actually cuddled with her many times. How many toddlers do that with their doctors whom they associated with needles and other yucky things?

March 12th, 2010

Ronni is a lifesaver!

Ronni has been there for my kids through the years. She diagnosed my autistic child very early so that we had many services in place at an early age. She has helped us find specialists who have led us to beat the odds.

February 28th, 2017