Dr. Ronnie-Gail Gail Emden MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie-Gail Emden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie-Gail Emden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie-Gail Emden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Emden graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Emden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance