Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronnie-Gail Emden
Dr. Ronnie-Gail Emden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with other offices in Vancouver, WA and Vancouver, WA (and 1 other location). She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Emden is affiliated with PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital and Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ronnie-Gail Emden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ronnie-Gail Emden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.
Dr. Flynn Larochelle
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Vancouver, WA 0 mi6
Dr. William Herzig
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vancouver, WA 0 mi27
Dr. Miriam Ruth
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Vancouver, WA 0 mi8