A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Bochner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Bochner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Bochner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Bochner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bochner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie Z Bochner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie Z. Bochner practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Bochner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronnie Bochner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kendall Park, NJ.
See Kendall Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.