Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 27th, 2015

Cannot say enough about Dr Bochner. He is an exceptional doctor.

Wonderful doctor and surgeon - Myomectomy show details Wonderful doctor and surgeon - Myomectomy
Feb 24th, 2015

Dr. Bochner performed a myomectomy to remove several fibroids for fertility. He did the surgery at Robert Wood Johnson in New Brunswick. The operation went smoothly and I was able to be up and walking (slowly) the same day. In fact, I was able to go home that night, which is unusual and the nurses were surprised at my quick progress. He is kind and easy to talk with. If I have a question, he calls back and goes over my questions and concerns.

Rude receptionists show details Rude receptionists
by Madeline on Dec 19th, 2014

Reception staff is extremely rude. Do not go here.

DDS show details DDS
by Sofya Vayntraub on Apr 26th, 2014

Excellent Doctor!!! Really good experience Carefull,high professional Thanks a lot!!!

by Fatima Molina on Jan 24th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Bochner's for years! I was referred by a friend and have since referred many new patients to him and all are extremely pleased and impressed by the overall treatment received by Dr. Bochner and his staff!

DR Bochner is wonderful show details DR Bochner is wonderful
Jul 10th, 2010

He delivered my son via c section at RWJ New Brunswick. He did an excellent job. I was able to get back on my feet after the staples were removed in just one week. He is truly wonderful!!

gynecologist show details gynecologist
by Citysearch User on Dec 16th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

When I got pregnant for the first time, I had no idea how to deal with it. Dr. Rathauser was great with dealing with my inability to deal wi...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com