Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner

Autumn Ridge
3699 Riverdale Rd
Memphis, TN 38115
901-365-9625
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  YOU MUST HAVE PATIENCE!!!  |  show details
by STOP GIVING MY DOCTOR A BAD NAME!!!!!!!!! on Aug 26th, 2013

HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, A PERSON SHOULD NOT BE JUDGED BY ONE PERSON BAD EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE TO HAVE PATIENCE .THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT DOESN'T ACQUIRE THIS GIFT. THE LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE WASN'T A DRESS CODE FOR A DOCTOR ARE YOU COMING FOR HIM ARE THE CARE.

|  Know your doctor and ensure he knows you  |  show details
by Finally Pleased on Jul 30th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Bowen for a year now and i must add he is remarkable. I had been experiencing some issue that other doctors were constantly have me tested for several things and had no answer. He listened and asked me several questions and was very concerned. It took only two visits for him to accurately diagnose me and get me the help I needed. When I go, Dr. Bowen knows me by name and even ask how my family is doing. I would say get to know your doctor and allow him to get to know you. This doctor is down to earth, he is professional and most importantly he knows his stuff.

|  he is a great doctor  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

I was in and out of the clinic in 40 mins and got reffered for surgery all done in that time period. He was kind and caring and showed me campassion when others doctors didnt. I was suffering from gallbladder stones and pancrentitis. My surgery is in a few days and i can thank dr. Ronnie bowen for that.

|  DEATH ANGEL  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

Please people. Save your lives and do not go to this ghetto doctor! My mom went there and told me how Dr. Bowen is unprofessional and listens to rap music and walks around in unprofessional attire. The worst part is that is intentionally misdiagnosed her. She went to him because she was coughing up immense amounts of blood and couldn't breath. He didn't run any tests, take any baselines, changed her medicines and sent her home. I, who have medical experience knew that was improper and forced her to see another physician who diagnosed her with congestive heart failure...she has since had surgery and is doing somewhat ok, but the damage was done mostly from her thinking that Dr. Bowen was competent. I will be filing a medical board of investigations complaint against him.

|  Is nice to you to your face but a jerk about paying and ect..  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2011

He could be nicer and not make patients wait so long. And actually be on time to his own office

|  cant please everybody  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2010

I read the first two comments and I totally disagree, Dr Bowen has been my doctor for a number of years and has a great bedside manner. He has correctly dignosed me on several occasions when other have gotten it wrong. Dr Bowen's answering service has been the same for at least three years now. The office is open on sundays from 1-5pm as it always has been and is by appointment only. This has not changed in he 3 years I have been going there. Apparently there will be some patient for whatever reason will be disgruntle so o them I say go somewhere else.

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

he doesnt really seem to care about patients..it seems he has too many to properly take care of..some of the staff will take personal calls in the middle of a conversation...and others have no knowledge of the patient records or other important info like referrals...I am so done with families first healthcare

|  show details
Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Bowen has a message on his phone that says he accepts walk-ins and is open on Sundays until 12:00 noon, in which neither is true. When asked if he would correct the recording, he said his patients already know the message is not correct. Well, I didn't! When he finally comes into the examination room, hHe breezes through, barely listening to the reason you're there, and leaves, not acknowledging whether he is done or coming back with further instruction. No bedside manner whatsoever. Well, I'm done with him.