A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Carr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie Leon Carr DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronnie Carr practices Family Medicine near Coweta, OK.
See Coweta Primary Care Doctors.