A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Carr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronnie L. Carr practice?
Dr. Ronnie Carr practices Family Medicine near Coweta, OK.
See Coweta Family Physicians.