A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Claiborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Claiborne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Claiborne graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Claiborne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie Claiborne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie Claiborne practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Claiborne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronnie Claiborne practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Taft, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors and Bakersfield General Practitioners.