A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Claiborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Claiborne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Claiborne graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Claiborne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Claiborne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronnie Claiborne practice?
Dr. Ronnie Claiborne practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Taft, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians, Bakersfield General Practitioners, and Bakersfield Surgeons.