Dr. Ronnie Dawood MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2015
I've been going to this doctor since about 2012 when I took a risk by having a laser peel for a third of the price using a Groupon offer. I upgraded to a deeper peel at the suggestion of Dr. Dawood and the results were dramatic. Since that time I've trusted Dr. Dawood to inject Botox and fillers to fantastic results. He is sort of an artist in that his work on my face has produced subtle yet profound differences in my appearance, so that I don't have that look of having been injected or frozen - I just look refreshed and better than I did prior to going to Dr. Dawood. Plus it hasn't cost me an arm and a leg and so far I haven't elected to have any surgical procedures on my face (though I probably will down the road). I've been t several derms and plastic surgeons over the past 10 years or so and Dr. Dawood far exceeds the others in producing results. I highly recommend him.

August 10th, 2015
I really like this doctor. He is extremely sharp, I like the way he explains all the different types of options about treatment expectations long-term. I was a little un-prepared for the actual treatment in I selected in the here and now, however, like what to wear when you have treatment because you can't shower for a day, and you're really going to be incapacitated, so it might be a good idea to prepare patient for what is to come...(hint!) The actual treatment itself was really good. One time I was there - I waited wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too long, but the other times, I was seen right away. Overall, very good.

May 8th, 2012
I'm going back
Excellent bedside manner and took the time to explain dermal fillers. Did Dysport first, it kicked in quick and I did not feel any pain with the injection. Just got a touchup, only this time he did the Botox. I am very satisfied with the results. I've been to other places for the same procedure...Little results and painful injections. I'll only return here from now on.

April 19th, 2012
Pick another Dr
I've had Dysport and Botox dozens of times with no problems from Dr Eremia in Riverside. Couldn't get into see Dr E, a friend found a coupon and said "try this place". Bad idea. Tried Dysport, took forever to kick in and then worked for less than 2 weeks! It gets better. He talked me into spending even more on Botox...NEVER worked at all. He said it was my fault must be my thyroid, took a test (said he'd bill me at his cost- but got a $272 bill from the lab!). Said he'd get back to me about the test...you got it, never did. Test came back fine. I only found out when 2 weeks later I called the office. Since then, run around, run around! For over a month. $500 for a week and a couple of days of no movement in my forehead!!! That is it!!! plus another $272 lab bill that was not what was promised. So $772 for NOTHING! They still will not even release my medical records after a written request weeks ago. Pick another Dr!!! (If he's even a Dr)

September 26th, 2010
I wish more Dr's were like this!
I've never been into a medical office so professional, caring, understanding, patient and thorough as Dr. Dawood's office. I went in there to get botox, walked out after botox and a filler, and I was soooo impressed by how good they were. I whined about how afraid of the pain I was and they were SOOOO understanding. Dr. Dawood doesn't hand you off to some nurse who does the work, he does it all himself with help from his assistant. I'm 100% happy with the outcome and I would recommend Dr. Dawood to anyone.

May 18th, 2010
Best Dr. Very Nice and Patient....

April 14th, 2010
Dr Dawood was absolutely a delight. He was very passionate about his work and explained each procedure in detail prior to treatment. He did not rush me at all and followed up with me with excellent aftercare.

March 22nd, 2010
I only wish all my physicians were as good and caring as this doctor. He's the best dermatologist I've ever had. He can make you beautiful and work within your budget. You'll be glad you found him.