Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Mar 12th, 2016

While Dr Dennis is kind and compassionate, he seems to get confused easily. He forgot which surgery He was supposed to do for me. I had to remind him !! Then, with stitches in my abdomen, he said I could do anything I wanted to, with NO restrictions. Thank goodness I knew better !!

Jan 7th, 2016

Doctor left town in South Carolina. Did not tell his patients and so patients had no way to receive medical records.

Best GYN I've ever had show details Best GYN I've ever had
by cpn on Oct 5th, 2015

Seen about a year ago, following up this week. This man is the best GYN I have ever had. He is knowledgeable and clearly cares about his patients.

by Sara Nall on Mar 15th, 2015

The staff was always kind and curtious. I very much enjoyed having Dr. Dennis as my OB. He did a tubal after delivering my daughter via c-section. IF I were to end up pregnant again I would definitely have him as my OB again.

:) show details :)
by Mariah McCrea on Feb 20th, 2010

he is a great doctor. i would tell anyone who wanted a good doctor to see him. he was there for me through my pregnancy. he even delivered my son.

Nov 11th, 2009

Dismissive, overbearing and pushes unnecessary surgeries on his patients. Get a second opinion girls!

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Grace Church on Aug 19th, 2009

Awesome! Honest, Respectful, Not only sympathetic, but empathetic too. Wonderful.

Wonderful Dr. show details Wonderful Dr.
by ac on Feb 2nd, 2009

Dr. Dennis was a great Dr. through both pregnancys. He takes every concern I have seriously. His staff is friendly and answers all my questions no matter how many I ask in a day. His staff is accomodating with me living in Sumter and refusing to use Tuomey for anything. Dr. Dennis and his staff just seem to be willing to go the extra mile for their patients. I would recommend him to anyone and I do.

wonderful OB/GYN show details wonderful OB/GYN
by Karen Kimm Brinson, PA-C on Dec 4th, 2008

I have had the opportunity to know Dr. Dennis both as a student, an employee and as a patient. I worked as his Physician Assistant from 2005 - 2007, and had him as an instructor while in PA school in 2002. When I found out I was pregnant there was no other choice for me BUT Dr. Dennis. He is very caring, compassionate and most of all experienced and knowledgeable - were I still in Sumter I would choose him as my OB/GYN without hesitation.

I thought i was just his office, but no... show details I thought i was just his office, but no...
by K.T. on Sep 23rd, 2008

At first I really liked Dr. Dennis. But his office, the nurses, were so rude. They would never give him messages when I called, when I wanted information about the surgery they were going to perform on me they wouldn't tell me anything about it. I had to read about it on the internet. So I went for a second opinion. In doing so this DR. tells me I don't have cervical cancer like Dr. Dennis told me I did. And that I don't need surgery. Then I hear he had his rights revoked at Tumoey and that he had sexual harassment charges against him. What a thing to find out after I was referred to him.

Wonderful OB/Gyn show details Wonderful OB/Gyn
by Algnette on Sep 12th, 2008

Dr. Ronnie Dennis is a wonderful, kind, caring physician. He really goes out of his way to help people. He has delivered so many babies successfully without complications. It is a shame that the Chief of Staff (Mark Mitchiner)of Tuomey took away his privileges. Dr. Dennis is truly one of the best doctors in Sumter, S.C.