A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Frankel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frankel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie L Frankel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie L. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Frankel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronnie Frankel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Obstetricians & Gynecologists.