Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronnie Fuerst
Dr. Ronnie Fuerst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with another office in Lexington, SC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Fuerst is affiliated with Palmetto Health Baptist, Palmetto Health Richland and Lexington Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronnie Fuerst has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...