A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Gentry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Gentry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Gentry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie Gentry MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie Gentry practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Gentry has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronnie Gentry practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.