A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Gentry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Gentry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Gentry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gentry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronnie A. Gentry practice?
Dr. Ronnie Gentry practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.