A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Kirschling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirschling
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kirschling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Kirschling, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschling graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kirschling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie James Kirschling FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie J. Kirschling practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Kirschling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronnie Kirschling practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hibbing, MN and Nekoosa, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Internists, Wisconsin Rapids Oncologists, Wisconsin Rapids Hematologists, and Wisconsin Rapids Hospice & Palliative Specialists.