A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Kirschling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Kirschling, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschling graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kirschling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
- Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie James Kirschling FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie J. Kirschling practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Kirschling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronnie Kirschling practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hibbing, MN and Nekoosa, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Internists, Wisconsin Rapids Oncologists, Wisconsin Rapids Hematologists, and Wisconsin Rapids Hospice & Palliative Specialists.