A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathews
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Mathews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Mathews has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- University Of Alabama Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie E Mathews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie E. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Mathews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronnie Mathews practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons and Birmingham Surgeons.