A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Mathews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Mathews has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- University Of Alabama Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie E Mathews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie E. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Mathews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronnie Mathews practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.