Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronnie Ortiz
Dr. Ronnie Ortiz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in Morristown, NJ. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ortiz is affiliated with University Medical Center and Morristown Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronnie Ortiz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ronnie Ortiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. John Wallis
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0 mi17
Dr. Lydia Melendez Ramirez
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi26
Dr. Jairo Santanilla
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi15