A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Pikeville Methodist Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie Christopher Parker DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie C. Parker practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronnie Parker practices Family Medicine near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Family Physicians.