A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Pikeville Methodist Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie Christopher Parker DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie C. Parker practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronnie Parker practices Family Medicine near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Family Physicians.