Dr. Ronnie Pimentel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

December 18th, 2015
This dr was one of the worst mannered and rudest individuals I have ever been in contact with. Very abrupt and made me feel very uncomfortable. As soon as I left, I made a new appointment with a different dr.

September 5th, 2015
Please read
HORRENDOUS! He is an absolute pig. I have crohns disease and was having a very terrible flair up. I moved and needed to see a new doctor so I found him - worst mistake. He did not treat me instead he gave me more aggravation and stress which made flair up unmanageable. He insisted I start invasive therapy, even when I told him the medicines I wish to start because in the past they helped my flair ups heal. I lost 22 lbs in 3 weeks and was in the worst state of health I have ever been in and all he prescribed was endocort (which anyone who was taken both endocort and prednisone knows that endocort does not work half as efficient or fast as prednisone). I would not recommend him to my worst enemy, even if all the have is a cold. Needless to say I am back with my old doctor (Dr. Barry Ross) and he is perfection and I have been in remission for 11 beautiful months.

July 16th, 2015
Dr Pimentel took his time and bedside manner was great

November 20th, 2012
Horrible doctor
This doctor is extremely unprofessional and doesn't care about you as a patient. I have the same feelings as a previous patient who reviewed him. I am not the type of person to ever take the time to go online and write a review but my experience with this Dr was one of the worst in my life. He was rude, terrible about following up or returning multiple messages and thinks he knows everything without actually knowing anything. Failed to diagnose a problem accurately and instead uses the theory of telling you what he thinks and if you don't like it then go diagnose yourself. I am still in shock at my experience with this dr and the fact that a great organization like the Cleveland Clinic would keep him. Please save yourself a lot of stress and aggrevation and see someone else.

January 31st, 2012
Marie LaBella
Dr. Pimentel is exceptionally smart, kindand has a wonderful bedside manner.If he can't fix the problem he'll recommend another physician.Really liked him.

August 18th, 2010
Worst Doctor
Dr. Pimentel has been the worst doctor, i have ever seen. He mak jokes with another doctor about my situation. Talk about politic, laught about my pain. In addition, he was disrespectful about the treatment that was given to me from another doctor. He stated that my problem and pain was that I was fat. He was very unprofesional. I will never recommend this doctor. He acts like he does not care about your pain and that is part of your inmagination.