A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Pollack, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pollack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie Stein Pollack MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie S. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Pollack has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ronnie Pollack practices Diagnostic Radiology near South Pasadena, FL.