A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Pollack, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pollack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronnie S. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Pollack practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near South Pasadena, FL.