A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Rasberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Rasberry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Rasberry, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasberry graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Rasberry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
- Ut Bowld Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie Rasberry MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie Rasberry practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Rasberry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronnie Rasberry practices Dermatology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Dermatologists.