Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Smalling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Smalling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smalling
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smalling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Smalling, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smalling graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie Gene Smalling FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie G. Smalling practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Smalling has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronnie Smalling practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Internists and Overland Park Cardiologists.