A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Smalling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Smalling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smalling
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Smalling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Smalling, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smalling graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Smalling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Springfield, MO
- Mercy Hospital Joplin, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie Gene Smalling FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie G. Smalling practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Smalling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronnie Smalling practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburg, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR.
See Pittsburg Internists and Pittsburg Cardiologists.