Family Physicians
Aspen
2660 W Covell Blvd
Davis, CA 95616
530-747-3000
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Jun 13th, 2011

He misdiagnosed my daughter twice causing many problems. Later I went to him and he said that I didn't have a problem...days later I was taken to the emergency room. He didn't seem to really listen to my description of the symptoms at all. He's often available for last minute appointments; next time I'll wait instead of seeing him.

Mar 24th, 2011

Dr Sprinkle went out of his way to make sure that my eye pain was diagnosed correctly. He reviewed my charts and found out about my reactive arthritis diagnosis and called the opthamology department to schedule an emergency appointment to diagnose his suspicion of uveitis. He went above and beyond and really helped me and probably saved my eye from being permanently damaged.

Feb 27th, 2009

I might as well have been talking to the wall. When a patient expresses concerns and is scared, perhaps you could show just an ounce of compassion and be reassuring. The look on his face was like he was thinking of things he needed to do after work. Showed no concern for what turned out to be a serious problem.