A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Swift graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Swift has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swift accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Swift:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronnie G. Swift practice?
Dr. Ronnie Swift practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Swift, Dr. Reggie Swift, Dr. Nicky Swift, Dr. Reinaldo Swift