A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronny Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronny Cohen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronny Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronny Aaron Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronny A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ronny Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronny Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.