A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronny Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronny Cohen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronny Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Catholic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronny Aaron Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronny A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ronny Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronny Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.