Dr. Ronny Ghazal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronny Ghazal?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Ronny Ghazal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2016

Dr. Ronny Ghazal is a very professional and thorough doctor. He was very patient and kind, too. I would recommend him to anyone who needed to see a doctor who specializes in his field.

May 4th, 2016

Great, but getting through for an appointment is like trying to get into the White House? May be easier to get there than to the appointment desk, especially if workers comp

May 6th, 2014

Depends on Patients lack of Medical Knowledge

When Dr. Ghazal has decided a patient is "unintelligent," especially about medicine (duh thats why they are seeing a doctor!!) he makes medical decisions that may not be the best for the patient, fully aware they do not know they could receive better care. He is biased to believe that older (45+) individuals could not possibly improve, by the very reason that they are older. I would highly recommend seeing a different doctor or at least seeking a second opinion after Dr. Ghazal attempts to crush your hopes for recovery.

May 4th, 2014

Horrible MD!!!!

My appointment was canceled and the staff said they called me but I received no message & my cell phone is always with me. He is smart but he has a horrible bedside manner. Told me I will be in pain for rest of my life and to learn to live with it.

September 13th, 2012

our experience with Dr. Ghazal was nothing but great.My daughter had her ACL reconstructed. The surgery went very well and she had minimal pain after. She also recovered very fast from her surgery. Her knee is as good as new. I would recommend Dr. Ghazal to any of my friends.

December 12th, 2011

Doesn't explain diagnosis has a tendency to relate conditions to arthritsis and degenerative disc disease

June 28th, 2010

When submitting my paper work this doctor did not have a diagnosis. His administrative staff in not very knowable, which reflects your opinion of Dr.Ghazal. Very time I scheduled appointment it was canceled, this happen 4 times in a row.I heard he is good, but I have yet to experience the goodness.

May 8th, 2017