A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronny Herskovits is Excellent. Dr. Herskovits has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronny Herskovits, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskovits graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Herskovits has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herskovits accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronny Herskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronny Herskovits practice?
Dr. Ronny Herskovits practices Dermatology near Deer Park, NY.
See Deer Park Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Herskovits, Dr. Reginald Herskovits, Dr. Reinaldo Herskovits, Dr. Reynaldo Herskovits