A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronny Herskovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronny Herskovits is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronny Herskovits, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Herskovits graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Herskovits has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronny DR Herskovits MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ronny D. Herskovits practice?
- Dr. Ronny Herskovits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronny Herskovits practices Dermatology near Deer Park, NY.
See Deer Park Dermatologists.