Dr. Ronny Meier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronny Meier?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Ronny Meier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Meier! He recently delivered my son. He was kind, attentive, and calming throughout the entire labor and delivery. He listened to my concerns during labor and followed my wishes. This was my third baby and I have never seen a doctor more during labor, he kept coming in the room to check up on me and see how I was feeling. When I was a week postpartum I was feeling really terrible pains on my lower back. I called the office and Dr. Meier was on call. He called me back within a few minutes and when he heard how much pain I was in he came to my house to check on me and told me he thought I had kidney stones. He then sat in my house for about 10-15 minutes on hold with the pharmacy to make sure I received pain medication. It was unbelievably kind to come to my house!! I really cannot say enough about him!

February 15th, 2017

Very dissatisfied. A doctor that is negligent should not practice. I was not taken care of properly and was never given an apology.

October 25th, 2016

Great Doctor

I transferred from another practice that was breaking up. My insurance gave me a few names. I found Dr Meier's staff very considerate and personable. Really worked with me to find an appointment. Met Dr Meier and thought He was also kind. Felt very comfortable. He explained everything about my exam and reviewed my history. Told me to call him any time and that sometimes He calls in the late evening, but He will get back to me. Felt like a person there!

January 4th, 2016

Excellent staff But most of all the Best Doctor. I have been a patient for 27 years

December 15th, 2015

Very negligent. My baby was born very sick. This could have been prevented. My concerns were not addressed properly and my baby could have died.

November 12th, 2015

Very negligent.

October 28th, 2015

Great doctor

Dr. Meier is very attentive to needs and caring. He will go out of his way to protect his patients and alleviate concerns. He goes above and beyond to make sure patients are comfortable and safe. Any time that I have called after hours about any concerns I had about pregnancy or any other health related issue, I was given a call back immediately and my problems were taken care of right away. He always follow up and I don't find that he's rushed when I'm at the office. The staff is courteous and easy to get along with. And his newer office is very spacious and nice!

September 20th, 2015

Please see a different professional. This doctor caused me to almost lose my baby.

September 22nd, 2013

awful

Please heed my advice and seek proper medical care elsewhere.

August 29th, 2013

Recommended

August 5th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr Meier is very patient and spends as much time listening and answering questions as you need. He is very sensitive, caring and pleasant. The staff is also very nice and the new office location is really clean and comfortable. I switched to him after going to a doctor who was rushed and disinterested in spending extra time answering questions and I'm so happy I did because Dr. Meier is great and gives the extra personal attention a woman needs during this very exciting and emotional time!

June 3rd, 2013

do not recommend

Dr. Meier misdiagnosed my issues and my baby could have died.