A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronny Otero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronny Otero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronny Otero, MBBS, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otero graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Otero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronny M Otero MBBS and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronny M. Otero practice?
- Dr. Ronny Otero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronny Otero practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians and Detroit Internists.