by Stephanie on May 11th, 2015

He saved my life

My Visit with Dr Valenzula show details My Visit with Dr Valenzula
by Sinda Oberle on Sep 27th, 2013

The receptionist was courests and amazingly nice. There was no wait time. Dr Valenzula was amazingly kind and easy to talk to. It was a good experience. You don't find Doctors like him these days. Very respectful

Stay away from Dr. Valenzuela show details Stay away from Dr. Valenzuela
Nov 29th, 2012

Dr. Valenzuela reduced the doses of my medications, in one case halving a high dose from one day to the next. The new medications he gave me did not work at all. I became profoundly depressed and almost committed suicide. I believe he does not know what he is doing. I was hospitalized and later went to a different psychiatrist who gave me new medications that worked. Valenzuela did not suggest medications--with the new medications, I would mention a drug I had heard of--and then he'd immediately prescribe it. Other than apparently believing I was on "too much" medication initially, he didn't seem to have his own ideas, knowledge, or criteria from which to base his decisions. He may not have been board-certified in psychiatry at the time I was his patient. I went to him because he was the only Naples psychiatrist "in network" with Psychcare/Humana insurance. He told me he was in charge of a division of the David Lawrence Center, so in my opinion that does not speak highly of their Center.

i agree with the docs malpractice show details i agree with the docs malpractice
Mar 22nd, 2012

I was a patient of the doctor in 2006. The doctor gave me medication that made me a zombie, i could not make it to the bathroom constantly peeing down my leg. He told me that i could not fly to Indiana with my sister to see my family. I do have schizophrenia, which i genetically got it passed down from my grandfather. It had not a thing to do with alcohol. I am not giving this doctor one star. The doctor is at David Lawrence now. That place is a joke too.

office lady a complete biot h show details office lady a complete biot h
Oct 1st, 2010

Very rude and unprofessional enuff said...