A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rony Avritscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rony Avritscher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rony Avritscher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avritscher graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avritscher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Grimes St Joseph Health Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rony Avritscher MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rony Avritscher practice?
- Dr. Rony Avritscher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rony Avritscher practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN.
See Houston Radiologists.